1. A SURVEY OF GENESIS. A critique of "Long Age" theories. Astronomical evidence for creation. Were the planets aligned at creation? The Water Vapour Canopy; evidence for and against its early existence. The frozen mammoths enigma - a solution? Flood stories in folk tales from around the world. Jonah - the "Bartley" story. Dinosaurs - their recent decline.
2. Early British Christianity c 60 AD. The British royal family (Linus and Claudia) mentioned in 2 Timothy 4:21. The censoring of British Christian history.
3. The young age of the earth - 16 scientific areas demonstrating this.
4. Three books critical of creation evidence shown to be flawed and misleading.
5. A MISCELLANY: Humorous quips in the science laboratory. The machinations behind the Scopes trial. Lady Hope; evidence for and against her account of Darwin's return to faith. The irrationality of Rationalism. Why science could only arise from the Christian faith.
6. The decrease in the speed of light. The scientific evidence. A reply to critics. The results that support creation.
7. The evidence that the universe was created for man's existence. An important secular book's "Omega point" interpretation of the evidence criticised. A critique of all non-Christian philosophies.
8. Geology. A proposed new source for the strata. Problems facing creationists.
9. The sharp tilt of the earth's axis about 2345 BC.
10. The gospel in the God-given names of the stars.
11. Numbers in the Bible. Gematria; the mathematical evidence that the Bible is inspired by God. A critique of "Bible Codes".
12. A critique of Relativity. Why Einstein produced his theory. Why he and his theory received massive media "hype". The censoring of critics.
13. Geocentricity (the earth the centre of the universe) - the supporting evidence that has been ignored by scientists. The mental barriers to accepting it examined.