Q. How do you have meaningful family devotions that memorably cover the scope of Christian belief?
A. Traditionally, by using a catechism!
One of the church's most acclaimed and best beloved catechisms is the Heidelberg Catechism. Now teaching its comforts to children has never been easier. This book of daily readings...
* provides a year-or more- of family devotions.
* aids study by devoting six to twelve days to the questions of each Lord's Day section.
* explains the catechism in simple language.
* provides six to twelve meditations on the main points of each section.
* takes just a few minutes each day, allowing time for discussion and review.
* is useful in the home, church, or classroom.